The Quelle™ Knowledgebase serves up curated public data optimized for intelligence and collaborative learning.
The challenge with public data, unlike big data, is not with storing and processing it, but tying it together and layering in your own internal data while maintaining standard definitions and context. That is, associating the right concepts, reconciling grain and layering in the intelligence needed to make comparable generalizations to gain insights.
Quelle's platform automates the technical data steps of this, ensuring quick and reliable access to integrated data and summary visualizations for business users as well as serving up data for technical users for inputs into complex modelling, reporting, visualizations and BI tools.
Explore and download pre-loaded analytic files
- Platform comes pre-loaded with commonly used analytic files that support common use cases such as market expansion, population health & sociodemographic management, understanding provider supply and competitive landscape and risk assessment.
- The library of pre-loaded files is updated as sources are refreshed and continues to grow as its smart design learns from users' engagement with the data.
- All sources and fields are properly documented and tied to industry standard vocabularies, so you always know what is in the data you're looking at, where it comes from and what it means.
- Data is "Scored" with proprietary Quellity Tags for Freshness, Reliability, Understandability, Completeness, Consistency & Objectivity so you know you can trust the data you're using.
Pick and choose ingredients to make custom analytic files
- Through our user-friendly Explore tool users can create their own analytic files mixing and matching ingredients from source files and concepts.
- Built in QC reduces analytic error: smart design knows what data is associable and what isn't ensuring users don't mix data that shouldn't be, and also knows what grains and aggregations are applicable to which data.
- Correct ingredients for analysis are automatically suggested to user as correlations between key attributes (metrics, measures) are pre-calculated.
- Recipe Cards are available with ingredient lists and instructions to create common analytic deliverables.
Load your own data with Quelle™ Ingest
- The same tool that allows us to wrangle and provide context to the public data, enables users to easily integrate their own data.
- Painlessly (meaning no coding required!) load your own groupers and vocabularies for easy integration of public and internal data.